- Commodity derivativesEffective solution to hedge risk of commodity price fluctuations
- Give Client the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell a specific quantity of a commodity at a specified price in a particular term in the future.
- Types of Option contract:
+ Standardized Option contract traded on the Exchange (Options on Futures)
+ Option contract traded in the over-the-counter market (OTC Option)
+ OTC Option contracts combined with floor and ceiling prices (Collar)
- Traded Commodities: Agriculture products; Fuel; Energy; Metals according to current regulations.
- Hedge the commodity price risk by fixing the buying/selling price of a specific quantity of a commodity at a certain term, thereby stabilising business performance.
- On expiry date, Client can choose to/not to exerice the Option. Option premium is the total amount thar Client pays for an Option.
- Give Client access to the global commodity derivatives market.
- Preferential fee policy.